This is a very specific posting for Z-Wave developers and specifically for those developing with the new 700 series chips. If you’re not a 700 series developer you can probably stop reading…
I have posted details on upgrading from the 7.12 to the 7.13 Software Developers Kit at this Knowledge Based Article on the Silicon Labs web site: https://www.silabs.com/community/wireless/z-wave/knowledge-base.entry.html/2020/03/30/upgrading_700_seriesprojectfrom7122to7133-VZrM
Z-Wave SDK 7.13.3 released last week with a number of important stability improvements – you want to upgrade your 700 series project to this release!
- Several stability improvements to prevent lockups in certain corner cases
- RSSI reporting corrections (both 500 and 700)
- Improved timing for routed acks and fixed sticky Last Working Routes
- OTA Firmware Activate support delaying rebooting into the new firmware until all units have been downloaded
- Details are found in SRN14629.pdf which is included in the Simplicity Studio release: SDK Documentation->End Device->SRN14629 Z-Wave 700 SDK 7.13.x